We understand the specific needs of international patients seeking treatment in the UK, and the wider needs of their families travelling with them and their sponsoring embassy or health office. Our dedicated international patient liaison team is on hand to guide and support you throughout this process.
Our team includes:
- Interpreting services
- Dedicated administration support staff to liaise with embassies and health offices, keeping them up to date with patients’ treatment plans and progress
- Counselling and dedicated dietetic and nutritional support
- Cultural awareness training for all members of staff
- A dedicated chef providing tailored menus to suit patients’ cultural needs and customs
- International television packages featuring over 70 channels including MBC and Al Jazeera.
A member of the international team will accompany patients throughout treatment, from initial arrangements for UK treatment through to outpatient appointments and inpatient stays. Having healthcare treatment away from home can be daunting and we understand the value of a familiar face who can help patients understand their diagnosis and treatment.
Get in touch:
If you would like to make an international referral, please contact one of the team.
- Abed Agha International Relations Manager +44 (0) 7872 509 866
- Annie Kouyamdjian International Relations Lead +44 (0) 7775 762 705
- Corathon Ismalie International Patient Liaison Officer +44 (0) 7808 761 834
Consultant Liaison Manager
+44 (0) 20 7034 4574
+44 (0) 7803 511 319
MD, Anglo Medical
+44 (0) 20 7034 7096
+44 (0) 7802 266 796
Or email the team at
How to refer
If you are a GP or consultant referrer
If you would like to make a referral please follow the steps below.
International referrer, embassy or health office
If you would like to make an international referral as a self pay patient, or as a sponsoring embassy or health office please contact our dedicated international patient liaison team.